Monday, July 28, 2008

Surprises

Granny, we've got two surprises for you when we meet on Wednesday!

Isaac is talking up a storm now. He'll cock his head and just babble off at you, looking for confirmation to what he's saying. It's quite comical. We're also having the "battle of mealtimes" right now. He wants to be rather picky about what he eats. Hmmmph!

We're getting ready for Elisha's crowing! Help! I need to finish her scrapbook! I'm only about halfway done! Eek! Oh, Eli woke up this morning saying, "Can I fix dinner tonight?" Are you kidding? Go for it! She made Greek chicken in the slow cooker! I didn't get to taste it yet, as Emi and I had to head out early, but Eddie said it was great! Go, Eli!

Erynn finally got a playdate by herself the other day. After ice skating, she went home with a friend from church. She did well trying out the ice skating, too.

I actually beat Eddie at something! We were playing Playstation 2 - Monkey Games, and I beat him at soccer! He beats me in everything else - except checkers and Sorry!, but I had no clue what I was doing really. Even Erynn beat me at Monkeyball baseball. Forget the bowling. I never even hit a pin. I did fairly well at pool though. Eli beat me though. :o( I was ahead the whole game til we got to the 8 ball!

Emi is doing well in her sewing. Her next project is going to be doll clothes.

No comments: