Friday, July 4, 2008

Tagged By Susan

To show you my great ignorance, Susan, I've never been tagged before, and I sure don't have anyone to pass it on to! :oP But here's my answers:

1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
Living in my little, tiny house in Fuquay with an almost 2 year old, getting ready to have big baby, Eli!

2. 5 items on my to-do list today:
What to-do list??? :op It's July 4th, Eddie's home, so whatever he and Erynn feel like doing, I guess. I need to catch up on their notebooks, but we'll see. I need to work on Eli's scrapbook, but probably not.

3. Snacks I enjoy:
Cold Stone's Banana Strawberry Rendezvous, Duncan Hines brownies,
Chocolate and Peanut Butter ice cream (yummy, right, Granny?)

4. If I were a billionaire:
I would finally buy my farmhouse, I would pay for a yardman, a cook, a maid and give away the rest.

5. Where would I live?
I would have a mountain house and live closer to the families, making Susan and Suzanne and Sarah move with me!

No comments: