Monday, September 14, 2009

Sailing Through September

Everytime I turn around another month has almost gone by. How can it be halfway through September already? Time flies when you have work to do!

The girls had their first day of CYT today. They were nervous, and I was a bit nervous for them, on the way in. I signed them up for a non-homeschool class, and I was wondering if they might feel weird being the only ones in a class with other school kids. GOD is good; not only are there other homeschoolers in there, but they have a friend from Upwards soccer, too! They came out all excited, rehearsing lines from the play they will be doing - acting all silly and dramatic. I also found a neat park that I can take Boogie to during practice on the days Eddie can't come by and get him.

No comments: