Sunday, November 23, 2008

READY FOR TURKEY

Erynn doing some lessons...

Zacipoo's favorite word...

Bible study train...

Not a whole lot new to report other than we've seen TWO snows already and it's not even Thanksgiving. Maybe for Christmas? What's Christmas without snow??? I know, Granny...  The girls were excited to wake up to the snow. Even though it was freezing outside, they rushed outside - some even in pj's to taste and see the snow. Even Boogs liked it. 

We have been doing something totally new for us. We're not only doing Christmas cards this year, but we're making them! I got some scrapbook materials, and I already have cardstock, so ... now we just need to take a pic of the girls and Boogs. I found a sleigh up at the Farmer's Market that would make a great picture if I can find a day and a time that will work with the temperature. Eddie, however, has already shown me up on the cards. 

It's already time for Thanksgiving. Wow. This year has gone even faster than all the others before. I sure am ready for some homemade biscuits, mashed potatoes, GRANNY'S homemade pecan pie and tea! ;oP  


No comments: