Wednesday, June 4, 2008

More Firsts

Boogie had his first real experience at a park today. Went to "Castle Park" for a few minutes before church. I wish I had known how sweltering it was before I offered that option, but... Anyway, he enjoyed walking on all the different foundations (whatever is under the kiddie swings, the wood beams, the bridges that swayed and gave way some...). He was a little afraid of the huge monster truck tires, but he did crawl through the tunnel; he has been afraid of those before.

While we were eating dinner, there were some guys behind us having a very LOUD conversation about which sports took more strength - whatever. It was very loud and sounded very ridiculous. I wasn't facing them, so I could smile and laugh, but Eli was facing them, so she had to hide her smile. Isaac, however, chimed right in offering his opinion. I don't know what it was, but it was loud right along with them.

I don't know if I've mentioned it before, but he's moved up to the toddler class. Sniff, sniff... I went in to pick him up tonight and he was standing at the end of the table with his bride-to-be Merci and another little girl doing puzzles. He was so cute. I think Merci and I will get along great. She comes right to me and wants me to pick her up. :o)

I wish it were easier to get pictures on here. I don't know where the cord is that I need to download pics onto his computer so I can burn a cd so I can put them on here. Sigh. You would have liked to have seen Isaac with his barrettes in his hair this morning. :oP

No comments: